Establishing Your Financial Foundation
We believe you deserve to become financially self-sufficient, so you can have the freedom and independence to make the most beautiful choices for your life and the lives of those you love.
We also believe that with the right plan, you can have the financial self-sufficiency to retire early, to ensure your money lasts throughout your life, and to know that you’ll always be able to take great care of yourself and those you love in the way you dream of.
During your working years, professionals of all ages are often focused on their family and careers. Yet, these years are critical to establishing your financial foundation for the years ahead which we refer to as the “accumulation and growth years.” We will work with you to construct a personalized plan for you that will establish that solid financial foundation. Your plan will be:
- Created around your goals and interests.
- Flexible to changing personal and market conditions.
- Matched to your risk tolerance and time horizon.
When working with Craig Wealth Advisors:
Investors are confident in knowing there IS a plan.
Each individual investor will have different circumstances and a unique set of questions for their Financial Advisor to answer. We take the time to listen to my clients and present information in a straightforward, understandable manner so that together with our clients, we can present the most appropriate options available for your portfolio.
- How much should I be saving?
- How should I balance stocks, bonds and alternate investments?
- What is a Roth? Is it right for me?
- I have a company 401(k) plan but which investments should I chose in the plan?
- How do I plan to fill the gap in case social security is not there for me?
- Is there a way to save for my kid’s college education while saving for my retirement?
- How do I balance my tax deferred, tax advantaged and after tax savings and investment accounts?
Click on the questions to learn more or email us for a no cost, no obligation meeting to discuss your individual circumstance and how to establish, invest and manage your financial foundation.